Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Scheduled for Surgery, and other fun stuff!

Well December 11th is the big day!! I am scheduled for 9:30am and I am excited but nervous at the same time! I can't wait to have this done, but even more so, I can't wait to see the new me. I know it is going to take some time to get the weight off but thinking of all of the little milestones has me pretty emotional! The day that I don't have to go to Lane Bryant and buy clothes, the day that I fit more comfortably in a ride at Disneyland, losing the first 25 lbs and then the first 50! These are the days I am looking forward too, it is going to be a struggle I am sure, but hopefully the outcome out weights those bad or rough days!! Well besides all of that we have some other fun things going on!! I have to start my protein shakes the day after Thanksgiving so I am looking at that as my final meal! And this year Thanksgiving is going to be at our house! I have not done Thanksgiving here yet and I am super excited. My family is all pitching in and bringing stuff so I am not doing it all, but I can't wait to cook and get ready for the holiday with our family. Then the weekend after that we are doing Noah's 2nd Birthday party and my cousin's 18th birthday party! Then surgery, then Auntie Lala is coming, THEN Christmas!! WOO HOO! I love Christmas and I can't wait to see my kids faces again this year. It will be even better since Noah is more aware of what is going on and I think this year he is really going to love opening presents and the holiday in general!! SO we are going to be pretty busy until the first of the year so check back to see all of the fun stuff we are doing!!

No comments: