Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Tomorrow is the big day!!

I just wish it would hurry up! LOL I am STARVING!!! These shakes suck and it sucks even more that by Saturday I will be back to drinking them!! YUCK!!! Anyway surgery is tomorrow morning at 10 am and I am starting to get anxious and nervous! I think it is more the heart stuff that has my brain going crazy with what if's, but I am really trying to be as positive as I can! Everything is going to go great, and tomorrow will be the start to my new and freeing life! I plan on taking some before pictures tonight or in the morning to put on my fridge as inspiration to never be this size again and also to look back in a couple months or years and see how far I have come! These last two weeks have been pretty tough and I am sure I have many more in front of me, but I CAN do this and I WILL!! I have to, it is my only option and having surgery is sooo not the easy way!! I can say that I have been on my treadmill for 30 minutes at least 5 days a week during the last 2 weeks so that is much better than what I was doing before which was nothing! So besides all of that it has still been a busy month! We had Noah's b-day party on Sunday and he loved every minute of it and then a week from this coming Saturday Auntie Lala will be here and the Christmas shopping will be in full swing! I can't wait to send some time with her, we miss her soo much! It has been almost a year since we saw her last! Then come Christmas which is always fun, then after that it will be back to the same old stuff and a bunch of baby showers and babies in the first 3 months of the year!! Lots and lots to look forward too! I can't wait! Now off to my last shake and 30 minutes on the treadmill til after surgery!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

YOU CAN DO IT!! How are things going? I have been thinking about you! No matter what keep the end result in your head...you can make it happen! xoxo!!