13 years ago
Tuesday, October 7, 2008
I'm a Happy Mom!
Ever since school started I have been going crazy trying to make sure that Bailee will be ready for kindergarten next year. The teacher she got at her Preschool just didn't seem to be doing enough, or what I thought was enough! I know that she has only been back to school for 4 weeks but that is a long time when they have soo much to do! Its not that I didn't like the teacher, it was just when I asked her things about the class in the beginning she didn't really give me or the other parents a great explanation! I was a bit concerned but thought that I would see how she did for a while before I made a fuss! So I was finally ready to call the schools director, and then last Monday I got a letter home that Bailee's teacher was moving into another class as the "Helper"! So I guess I wasn't the only one that saw the problem and was glad that other parents said something or the school just figured it out, or maybe even the teacher decided that she wasn't ready! So on Wednesday Bailee got a new teacher! I had seen her around last year and Bailee remembered her so it made the transition easy. Well this week, it is a whole new classroom and I am SOOO HAPPY!! She is a great teacher and is doing great with keeping us crazy parents informed and seems to just love our kids! Yesterday we got a newsletter home from the teacher explaining all of the things she has planned for the month as well as what the parents need to do to help and a calendar that shows the daily activities!! I am soo glad that I waited and things were taken care of without me having to make a huge fuss and looking like a crazy mommy! I now know that Bailee is going to be very well taken care of and will be more than ready for next year!! And to top it all off tomorrow is PICTURE DAY! Last years pictures weren't great so I hope they are better this year!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment